HCS Home Care provides dependable and compassionate in-home care for adults and seniors during any point in the aging process. A Care Counselor from HCS Home Care will work with you to develop a personalized care plan tailored to help fit your family’s and loved ones needs. Families have come to trust HCS Home Care to provide expert care and support helping people age and live independently in their homes. Our senior companion care personal aides and home health aides provide the assistance your loved one needs and peace-of-mind that you and your family deserve. All in-home services are guided by your customized care plan and all supervised by a registered nurse.
The range of in-home services that HCS Home Care provides includes but is not limited to:
- Bathing, showering and dressing
- Help with getting in and out of bed, or help with changing positions in bed
- Assist with performing exercises and walking
- Companionship, diversional activities: speaking, reading and monitoring patient safety
- Grocery shopping, meal preparation and feeding
- Light household cleaning, such as dusting, sweeping and vacuuming living areas