Elite Care is a premier care service we offer our patients. The foundation of our philosophy is to partner with your family, whether you live close by or far away, so you can always consider us right by your side. Improving quality of life and reducing family stress is the ultimate goal for everyone involved. Our services can help make it easy and comfortable to facilitate those important decisions. Our Case Managers partner with your family to develop and put into action a comprehensive plan of care for you and your family member. Taking into account likes, dislikes and preferences, your Case Manager will match resources and provide options for care uniquely tailored for you or your loved one. This is all done with a keen eye to the circumstances currently at hand and towards future needs.
Your Case Manager will implement a uniquely tailored and individualized plan of care allowing your family to focus on what is important—your family. We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
Elite Care provides all the services you need, spanning from arrangement and accompaniment to medical appointments, coordination of home care services to household staff management and vacation planning with travel companionship. Services can be fully customized and adjusted to the needs of the individual.
First, we complete a comprehensive assessment to develop a customized plan of care:
- We start with the Client’s physical and psychological condition and assess the safety of the home environment.
- Next, we consult with an integrated team of professionals from a wide range of disciplines – doctors, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, dieticians, beauticians, pharmacists, providers of medical equipment and trained home health aides.
Second, after careful review of the assessment, an all-inclusive customized and personal care plan is created for your family member. This takes into consideration and includes a wide range of healthcare and other services carefully chosen to insure a positive experience – from alternative and holistic therapies (such as acupuncture, yoga, massage and music therapy) to practical approaches for day-to-day living. The plan prioritizes short- and long-term needs and puts scenarios in place to prepare for and prevent emergencies. Regardless of whether you choose to implement the plan on a selective basis or in its entirety, the care plan is developed to become the “road map” that helps guide and empower family members to make informed decisions going forward.
Ongoing monitoring is the third component of the plan where we oversee and keep close watch on its implementation. This includes conducting ongoing home visits, continuing to reassess the client’s safety and supervising the functioning and adequacy of home care. We provide timely feedback to the family, update doctors about any changes, and confer with elder law attorneys and financial planners.
- All clients begin with a comprehensive assessment to develop a plan of care
- Crisis intervention available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Home safety evaluations
- Management of long-distance care giving & communication between all involved parties
- Specialized care expertise for people with Alzheimer’s and other dementias
- Development and assistance in identifying alternative and holistic approaches to care
- Activity & social planning
- Counseling and support for the senior adult and their caregiver Coordination of Clinical Services
- Act as liaison between medical care professionals, including coordination with various disciplines to ensure continuity and safety of care
- Provide ongoing feedback to family and caregivers
- Ensure appropriate follow-up care
- Find and place home health care with ongoing training & supervision
- Coordinate hospital/rehab discharge planning Relocation Assistance
- Assist in transitioning to subsequent levels of care, including downsizing, relocations, senior housing, assisted living, and long term care
- Arrange moving & packing services
- Specialize in hoarding disorders
- Community Entitlement Services
- Assist in Medicaid application process
- Aide in insurance claim processing
Contact an HCS Care Counselor to see if Elite Care is right for you.