Pediatric/Child and Maternity Care
At HCS Home Care, we offer a wide range of in-home child and post maternity health care services. Our services range from nanny services to highly skilled nursing care. Each HCS Home Care pediatric nurse has extensive experience in the special challenges associated with pediatric home care.
We take a multi-faceted approach in developing a plan of care that helps new mothers, infants and children in need of a higher level of specialized care.
Pediatric Services Include:
- Care for premature or underweight babies, babies with medical conditions, or babies who experienced birth trauma
- Care for babies or children with chronic or infectious diseases
- Assess and measure your babies developmental health as well as monitor the need for any early intervention services
- Assist parent with basic baby care such as instructions on how to breastfeed, diaper change, feed, dress, and bathe your baby
Maternal Health Services Include:
- Helping you adjust to being a mother, including helping you understand and recognize the early signs of postpartum depression
- Providing you with rest and support after giving birth as well as post-cesarean wound care
- Support to manage any other medical conditions associated with a high risk pregnancy