Join the HCS Homecare Team Today!
Seeking a nurturing work environment and professional yet family-like atmosphere?
HCS Homecare is hiring now and we provide our people with:
- Flexible Hours – Our caregivers work a range of hours per week based upon their needs
- Benefits – Paid sick time, health insurance, worker’s compensation, unemployment insurance, signing and holiday bonuses
- Hourly, Live-In, and Overnight shifts
- Substantial Overtime – Many of our caregivers regularly earn overtime hours and greater pay
- Training – We provide initial and ongoing training to improve your technical and client-relation skills
HCS Homecare, the NY areas premiere home care services company is looking to hire:
Home Health Aides – NYS certified HHA is an individual who provides personal care, home management and other related home health supportive services in order to assist the individual to continue living in their home environment when there are disruptions due to illness, disability, social disadvantage or other problems.
Personal Care Aides – NYS certified PCA is a person who provides nutritional support, assistance with personal hygiene and the environmental maintenance necessary for an individual to remain in his or her home.
Registered Nurses – NYS licensed RN who is responsible to provide direct skilled nursing services to patients. Performs shift and private duty nursing services. Responsible for the planning, coordination, provision and evaluation of direct nursing services to patients and their families in accordance with professional practice act and agency policy.
Physical Therapists – NYS licensed PT who is responsible for providing physical therapy services to individuals who demonstrate the presence of a functional limitation. PT’s role is to provide skilled intervention to improve the patient’s level of functionality in self-care, mobility, safety, range of motion or strength and to establish a safe and effective maintenance program.
Occupational Therapists – NYS licensed OT who is responsible to assist patients in acquiring the skills necessary to accomplish ADL. OT’s focus their interventions on the patients’ upper extremities and on the fine motor skills needed to perform functional activities, such as eating and dressing. In addition to assisting patients to develop self-care skills, OTs are involved in assessing the patients’ home for safety and suggesting modifications to improve the patients’ ability to function independently.
Speech Therapists – NYS licensed ST and must have certificate of clinical completion in speech from the American Speech and Hearing Association. ST services are provided to individuals who have speech and language problems, including difficulties or delays in language development. Problems with speech and language may be either expressive or receptive. In addition, ST services are also helpful with patients who are experiencing dysphagia. The ST works with patients to improve their ability to carry out independently ADLs relating to their communication or swallowing, as in talking on the phone, eating or managing oral secretions.
Office Staff – contact us for current opportunities in recruiting, human resource management, patient care management, finance and clerical positions.
Our caregivers are enjoying a challenging and fulfilling career in providing necessary and valuable direct patient care services in patient’s homes. Our diverse staff provide patients with services ranging from registered nursing care, to physical therapy treatment, to home health aide and companion services.
Direct home care services is one of the fastest growing career paths in America and within the New York City Metro area. Maybe you might fit on our HCS Home Care team.
Think direct home care services is the right career path for you?
- If you are a caring and compassionate person wanting to play a special role in the lives of others, then maybe HCS Home Care is for you
- If you want to really make a difference in people’s live and feel good about yourself doing it, then maybe HCS Home Care is for you
Grow with us At HCS Home Care
- If you thrive in a team environment, then HCS Home Care should be your home
- If you enjoy a collaborative work style, then there is a career opportunity for you in direct health care services at HCS Home Care
- If you want to feel valued as an individual, then bring your unique and diverse skills and experience to the HCS Home Care team